From an application-oriented vision to electromechanical integration
CATELECTRE integrates ELECTRE and CATIA’s 3D electrical solutions in a single digital mock-up that combines the electrical and mechanical models. This comprehensive, two-way integration makes it possible to synchronize electrical schematics with the 3D mechanical environment supporting them and to update harness data using information from the 3D models. It also enriches the CATIA representation with functional information from ELECTRE, such as electrical engineering routing constraints (segregation, etc.).
Customer benefits :
> Combines and fully synchronizes the electrical design with its 3D mechanical environment
> Derives the full benefits from the excellent complementarity of ELECTRE and CATIA
> Expert system for optimized design of 3D paths
> Synchronous or asynchronous integration with CATIA
> Open and interactive solution
DS prerequisite products :
EI2 (CATIA - ELECTRICAL WIRE HARNESS INSTALLATION 2 Configuration)
MD2 (CATIA - MECHANICAL DESIGN 2 Configuration) and the products: EHI (CATIA - ELECTRICAL HARNESS INSTALLATION 2 Product) ELB (CATIA - ELECTRICAL LIBRARY 2 Product) EWR (CATIA - ELECTRICAL WIRE ROUTING 2 Product)
- Do they do (or intend to do) electrical design or wiring?
- Do they have a dedicated tool for 2D Electrical studies?
- Do they use Mechanical Tools for cabling? CATIA V5? CATIA Version?
- If CATIA already exists, which electrical modules are installed? EWR, EHI, ELB, EHF?
- What are the key drivers for electrical studies: Time? Cost? Quality? Error free?...
Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Goods, High Tech, Industrial Equipment, Shipbuilding
References: EADS Astrium – Latelec - ING Renault F1 Team - …