End user licenses of CADverter products are available for purchase, alternatively CADverter functionality may be accessed on a Pay To Use basis via CADverter.com CADverter is a direct database converter between CADDS5 and CATIA V5.
It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter can be purchased as a uni-directional, CADDS to CATIA V5, or CATIA V5 to CADDS product, or as a bi-directional product.
It can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
If you wish to visualise and interrogate the CADDS files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with CADverter.
CADverter reads and writes CADDS data independent of the native CAD System and converts all geometry. If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour and layer information.
The user can filter data to optimise the process. In addition CADverter will work with other Theorem products including Data eXchange Navigator (DXN).
* Converts all types of geometry, wire frame, surfaces, trimmed surfaces (faces) and solid models.
* Converts assembly structure between the systems.
* Converts attribute data including colour and layer information.
* Reads and Writes CADDS5 files independently of CADDS.
* The conversion process can be run Interactively or in Batch mode.
* CADviewer enables you to view the CADDS files before and after conversion.
* Data can be filtered by layer and entity type.
* Geometry can be filtered and selectively processed.
Customer benefits :
* Being a direct database converter all pre and post processing is eliminated, saving time.
* The integrated CADviewer enables you to verify visually, and verify by measuring the data pre and post conversion, eliminating time converting unwanted data, or sending out incorrect data.
* The CADviewer and filtering options allow you to selectively process the data, enabling you to optimise conversions and save time.
* The ability to read and write CADDS data independently, eliminates the need to tie up expensive CAD licences, saving money.
* By converting all forms of geometry no data is lost, eliminating the time required to re-create missing data.
* With over 17 years industrial use CADverters robustness and quality is well proven, reducing your business risk.