Downloaded thousands of times since its launch in November 2009, the iPhone app brings now some new useful features that we're sure you'll appreciate:
- receive push notifications when something important happens (new partner/product referenced, event announcement,...);
- RSS news and blogposts are now in the same section so that you are updated at a glance;
- the catalog, the heart of the application, offers now an auto-update feature and cache management options in order to optimize the memory of your device;
- MS Office and PDF documents can now be read;
- in-app browsing allows you to surf the web within the app, no more need quit and re-open the app anymore;
- we've put the focus on visual items: new design, more icons and images,...
You can get all these new features just by updating the app from iTunes or your iDevice! For those of you who don't already have it on their iPhone, just look for "plm marketplace" in the AppStore. One more thing: it is (still) free
What are your impressions? Do you like it? Don't hesitate to rate it in the iTunes AppStore! Also, the comments section of this blogpost is the right place to ask us for more features you'd like to see in the next release!