This year, Dassault Systèmes helds its annual Developper Conference (aka DEVCON) at DS Campus, located in Vélizy-Villacoublay, near Paris in June 23-24, 2009.
With a new concept, this year's conference will be at the heart of the Labs, and be THE place for 3D developers and PLM engineers.
Dassault Systèmes’ DEVCON is a unique opportunity for you to meet DS and Partners’ experts. They will be glad to meet you and share their latest innovation.
DEVCON 2009 main topics will be:
• Fresh news on V6 and a preview of the upcoming release. Be prepared to install, deploy, develop on V6.
• Online strategy, products and services will be at the heart of Devcon09
• Round tables on future tech trends and how the 3D will leverage new devices and mobility.
• New partnership programs and communities
• Testimonials from new customers and partners, in the industries, online communities and serious gaming.
By the way, note that some of PLM MarketPlace partners will be there. Take a moment to meet them and discover the value added by their solutions!
Also, we're sure you'll enjoy an exciting visit in the LIVES!
"Open the door to the world we imagine"... Doesn't it sound familiar?
If you want to keep in touch with the community, subscribe to the official DS DEVCON Twitter and join the official group on Facebook! stay tuned to get more details in the coming days!
I hope to see you in June @ DS Campus for this exciting event!