Your “Content” is defined as any information You provide DS in relation to the use of this Market Place including contributions to the PLM MP Blog and customers stories.
The Content You post must comply with DS’ technical requirements and format. By posting Your Content on or through this Market Place, You agree that You are solely responsible for the origination, accuracy, completeness, ownership, publication and dissemination of, and that You are entirely responsible for Your Content, obtaining and maintaining all rights, licenses, permissions, releases, approvals, clearances, credit, or attribution information relating to Your Content and paying any applicable royalties or fees in connection therewith.
No detailed offers, nor price lists or special discounts shall be inserted in the public section of the Market Place.
You may not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any of Your Content on or through the Market Place that:
1. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
2. is harassing, threatening, hate speech, or racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
3. is obscene, indecent or contain child pornography;
4. infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
5. is unlawful, fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
6. is in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), licences or third party rights;
7. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
9. contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the operations of the Market Place and/or the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
10. causes the Market Place to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Market Place is in any way impaired.
By submitting or publishing Your Content or otherwise making Your Content available for display on or through the Market Place, You grant DS, its affiliates, and any DS’ third party suppliers, the royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license for DS and its suppliers to use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify and translate, such Content (in whole or part) as required to operate the Market Place and to promote the Market Place, including via DS’ public websites. In particular, You grant DS and its affiliates the right to use Your company trademark for the purpose of promoting the Market Place.
iv. Content liability.
DS will comply with any court order in disclosing the identity or location of any person posting Content on the Market Place.